Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Addy Jumping

Okay so the video is sideways. I tried to save it right-side up. I've had a heck of a time getting videos to load on here at all so feel lucky I got this one up!! I'm still trying to get it to load one of Addy rolling over. She is now doing about 4 rolls in a row across the room...maybe someday I'll get that on tape, too! It's fun to see her in her jumper now because she just barely figured out how to actuall JUMP in it, so she'll stay in it for a good 20 minutes!!

3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Wow! She really gets going in that thing! Kassi likes going around in circles, but hasn't really learned to jump a whole lot yet. How fun!

Unknown said...

That's so cute. She is very good at the jumping. I like the twirl in the middle. I love the chunk she is getting too. She's adorable!

laura said...

my kids never liked the jumpers! at least it keeps her happy and busy so you can get the mom chores done!!