Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?


Nothing too exciting has been going on here lately. Well I take that back. The other day Tyler invited a friend from work, to go to church with our family! He plays basketball with Tyler & the missionaries once a week and he's only 18. He seems to really look up to Tyler and is always asking him for advice, etc. Throughout that day he kept telling Tyler that he really is going to go with us to Church. Well during that day, Tyler kept praying in his head that Elders Quorum wouldn't be boring so that Sterling (Tyler's friend) would enjoy the lesson. So guess what happened? That night, Brother Baxter calls to ask Tyler if he can give the lesson on Sunday for Elders Quorum!!!! We got a good laugh about that. The lesson is about Death though, so I don't envy Tyler, but I know he will do a great job. I told Tyler that he's going to end up being lifted up to Heaven for his missionary work and I'll be stuck here on earth. Luckily he said he wouldn't go without me and the kids :-) That probably sounds a little funny?! Eh, anyway, then Tyler's friend told him yesterday he might be doing something else now. I told Tyler though he's still going to get all those blessings for mustering up that courage in the first place!!

************************************************
Well Shaylee got sealants put on her teeth a few days ago...and she's super excited about school to be starting on the 25th, especially since she just got a pretty purple Hannah Montana backpack! Cayden is really into having me print superhero coloring pages for him lately. He colors them (he's gotten so good at coloring lately!) and then has me cut them out for him. They don't last as long as superhero figures but they sure are cheaper!! Addy cracks me up. Everytime I look at her she gets a big grin. She's such a little chunk, too!! She's been practicing slowly barrel rolling across the room, and she's also been tucking her knees under her body and then pushing them out. The other night I caught her in the same position Shaylee always slept in as a toddler... on her tummy, but knees under her body so her rear-end was sticking way up in the air!! I laughed so hard when I saw that because it reminded me of when Shaylee was younger. How time flies. My babies grow up too quickly. It already makes me sad to think that someday there will be no more babies...well until I have grandbabies, but that can't happen for MANY more years.

So Pretty...Grandma Caudle says she looks more and more like a McConkie! Boy I see a lot of Shaylee in her sometimes though!!

Cayden is showing off his super cool Swimsuit from Grandpa Caudle. I think the floaties make him look like a Ninja Turtle, haha! He's fearless in this swimsuit...he jumps straight into the deep end without even thinking! Dangerous though how much courage he has!

Lost in a sea of Care Bears!

Shaylee & Daddy being tough! I got these for Tyler on Father's Day so we can duke it out!

Addy and her friend from church - Savannah (Yes her mom thought of the name from the movie "Savannah Smiles"!!! Love that movie!) Her mommy's name is just as cute - Pollyanna!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are cute. I love Caydens suit. Addy is getting so big and her eyes are BLUE! wow