Tuesday, August 19, 2008

College, and Hairbows!

*Tyler finally got all set up with school. Tomorrow he and I are going to drive down to Midland to get Tyler's tuition voucher so we can pick up his books at the college. He has registered for classes at Midland College but will be doing all the classes he can online. I missed the deadline to start taking online classes from BYU-I to finish up my Associates Degree there in the fall, but I'm getting everything lined up to start again in January. Science classes with labs are one thing you can't take online so Tyler and I may end up trying to take a science w/lab here at a local college (we have ASU and Howard College here). It's exciting to start getting "edumacated" again :-)


*Also...I know I should probably make a separate blog to share the crafts I've been working on but I don't know if I want to have to remember another blog name and do the upkeep for two blogs. Lately I've been crocheting some cute little newsboy caps for girls, and I've also become a little addicted to making bow and headbands!!!


*If you like the items I make, feel free to check out what I have on ebay. Here's a link that should take you to my items. My names is: togglesandtrinkets




I usually don't have much on there at a time but right now I have several. I'd also be happy to do some custom orders so let me know if you're interested. The next couple of days I'm going to work on Korker bows and will try to get them on ebay soon. Bows don't seem to sell TOO well on Ebay unless the seller combines shipping (which I do) so I'm thinking about checking out our local boutiques and see if there's a market for these. (Although the thought of keeping up an inventory when I have 3 children makes me a little nervous so IF I do that...I'll definitely EASE into it!!) I don't know...as my family knows, I always tend to have Big Plans that don't always tend to be followed through!!


7 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Those newsboy caps are DARLING. Have you made any for boys?

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Hey Lisa,
I haven't made any for boys YET. I have an idea of something to add to make it look cute for a boy, minus the bow! Next time I buy more cotton yarn I'll try a boy one! Let me know if you want one, or watch for it on my ebay account :-)

laura said...

so cute!! you make me want a girl, but 3 is plenty! very cute!!

laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I am so proud of you Michelle. What talent you have!

tamikay said...

I love the new hats and bows! I have had fun making bows as well...now if I could just keep Travis from taking the headbands off her head!!! I would love to buy one of those newsboy hats for McCall for Fall and Winter. I'll check out what you have on ebay. I had so many compliments on the white one you made her.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Thanks Laura, Mom, and Tami!! I'll start making McCall one!! I made a purple one the other day that I'll be putting on ebay probably tomorrow, but I tried it on Addy to check the size and it fits her now so I'll need to make a bigger one for McCall to fit her in a couple months! What color would you like? Hobby Lobby has purple, pink, white, blue, yellow, I think a few more colors!