Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*****More Photos of Addisyn*****

Here are more photos of our baby girl. I have to tell you that the black sheet I use as the background in some of the photos (it was like $3.88 at Walmart for a queen-size I think) is one of the best investments I ever made! Who needs a professional photographer?! I have to give some of the credit to my 12 megapixel camera though :-)
Addisyn is a big eater (just like the rest of her family!!) and isn't happy sleeping by herself for very long...she always wants to be snuggled in someone's arms whether it is day or night!


I LOVE pictures of newborns with their eyes wide open!


Awww, so precious.

I think she looks a lot like Cayden when he was a baby in this picture.

This is one of the very few outfits at the moment that fits her somewhat...


Her back arm is showing off her contortionist abilities!

This was SOOO funny...when Shaylee was holding Addy last night, her feet popped up and her toes spread out and she kept them like that for several minutes...we were all laughing so hard! Occasionally her Grandma McConkie has toe spasms (sorry for making that public mom!) and I wonder if Addy has inherited that from her, haha!!


Another cute picture of the ones I love most!

5 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Alright.. those pictures are way too adorable!! I miss having a newborn! They're so quiet and peaceful. We need more mommy and baby pictures!!

Unknown said...

Oh Michelle! These pictures are so cute! Addy is adorable!!! I love the picture of her feet up in the air. That is too funny.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Keep the pictures comin!!!!! How has the adjustment been so far? Have you had any help from family?

Oh and Sorry I forgot to respond to one of your comments...Yes it really is true that I was banned from the ward choir in college. My sis and I lived together and we had a kareoke machine. We also had an awesome bishop that would come by our apartments randomly during the week, and well we had some guys over and were singing at the top of our lungs some songs on the machine, and well let's just say, none of us could hit a note, so our bishop made fun of us, we were all laughing, and then he announced on Sunday in Elders quorum that the byington girls and the two boys that were over were not allowed to be in the ward choir!!! The director would even sometimes knock on our door to invite us, but as soon as we answered she would be like oh nevermind, Hahahahaha!!! It was all pretty funny!!! I know I can't sing anyway!!!!

laura said...

so very cute!!! girls are so fun to dress up!!

Carolyn said...

Oh she is so adorable Michelle. What a darling baby!