Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!



Well today is Tyler's 27th b-day! Here are some fun pics from his past for all to enjoy...sorry Tyler, haha!!

Tyler's 1st Birthday





I think he was like 14 in this picture





Tyler was preparing to make me breakfast! (This was over 2 years ago as you can see our diapered son crawling in the background!)





I couldn't help myself, it's too hillarious.



Shaylee and Daddy taking it easy!


Cayden is always happy when daddy is home!


And last but not least...a probably completely inappropriate picture that includes a hairy belly shot that no one wants to see, but hey, it's my blog, and this picture makes me laugh!! (Tyler was wearing MY shirt...this was taken about 4 years ago when we were engaged. We thought about using it as our engagement pic but decided to forgo announcements. HAHA, j/k.)

******Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!******

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!

love,
The Fackrell's

The Graham Family! said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I must say.. the picture with his shorts hiked up and posing gay.. SOOO something ryan would do!! haha!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Tyler says thanks to Tiffany and Stacy & Ryan for the "Happy Birthday!"!!
Oh and Stacy, I can so see Ryan doing that too, LOL

Unknown said...

Oh I love the one year photo of Tyler! He was so cute (still is). I love you guys!