Monday, April 7, 2008

More Recent Pictures

Here is a picture of me on April 3rd, my birthday (the big 2-6!!) , holding Addy. Cayden and Shaylee also helped me blow out my candles...you can't see Shaylee in this pic though.

Tyler is holding Addy before her first week of church. We have church in the afternoon so we don't get Sunday naps anymore :-( I love this picture.

Addy is snuggling Daddy in the morning. As long as she is face to face with one of us in the middle of the night, she sleeps very well!!!

Addy still doesn't fully enjoy her vibrating bouncy chair...hopefully she does eventually.

Cayden and Shaylee are really good helpers with their little sister.

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

yay for pictures!! She's sooo cute!! You need to be doing at LEAST weekly posts young lady!! :-) Love you and hope everything is going well. Give my nieces and nephew hugs for me!!

Mike and Lisa said...

Oh I'm so sorry about your potential root canal! I still haven't the procedure done yet because the dentist numbed the tooth and got rid of the pain until I can get in. I'm thinking maybe he shouldn't of done that, cause now I really don't want to go! Good luck with it and I hope thats not the diagnosis! Your baby girl is beautiful!