Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life is Good


This was taken last night on "Orange Julius Night" which we do every Friday. Shaylee was spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa Caudle's. Cayden was there too but it's really hard for him to miss out on Orange Julius and the shows we watch while we drink them, so we went back and picked him up!



Addy is wearing a beatiful hairbow Grandpa McConkie sent.


Her Grandma McConkie sent this GORGEOUS dress (Thank you Aunt Stacy for helping pick out the color!!), and last night she was in a very cute mood so I thought it'd be a good time to try to take a picture of her wearing it...well after a few minutes she was done with her good mood so this is the only halfway decent shot I got. I'll try again tomorrow!! She's also wearing some booties I crocheted...the angle I took the picture at makes her feet look huge though!!




When Addy Mae started getting cranky, I asked Tyler if he'd get under my backdrop and kind of bounce her right before I took the picture!! He was very accomadating, but unfortunately wasn't in the photo mood so he hid his face in the sheet! Thanks hubby for being helpful anyway!

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

hahahahaha that is so hilarious with tyler under the sheet!! I was totally laughing. Addy Is SO SO cute! That dress is adorable on her and those booties are way cute! You are so talented!! I want to go buy a black sheet to take pictures now! And don't worry.. I won't stop blogging! I don't know how to take off those word verification things. I'll try to figure it out.. because I HATE those too! It always takes me a few tries! Love ya !!

The Graham Family! said...

oh.. and by the way.. how much does tyler weigh?? Isn't he just as skinny as ryan?? haha Yes.. ryan is a skinny boy. He lost like 30 pounds in a month when he changed jobs right after I had ash. He hasn't gained anything back since! He eats like a flippin horse too! Oh well! And mom and nicole are just gorgeous! Mom is so tiny and so toned.. and nicole is turning into a teenager.. it's scary!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Your life does look great! And your little addy is ADORABLE!!