Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More pictures from the Utah trip!


Well it's 4:15 a.m. & I can CANNOT fall back asleep...so you get to see more pictures of my trip to Utah! I took a LOT of pics, so I picked some cute ones, and some that are more like "blooper" ones to keep you entertained!
My brother Dave & his wife took this pic, they are great at taking photos, as well as editing!

My niece Haley (Dave & Sara's oldest) with Heidi's two little girls!

Heidi & I in front of the temple after Mom's wedding


Heidi's, Tami's, and my family went black-lite mini golfing...unfotunately this pic turned out a bit fuzzy


It's a good thing Heidi brought a loaf of bread...it kept these three kiddos happy for a little while!! The two babies on the left (Heidi's and mine) are only days apart, and then the one on the right (Tami's) is 2 months older. It's funny how they are all built completely different, but they all have the cutest blonde hair (my poor baby being the "baldest")!?!

Addy was so not working with me, and Cayden kept putting his arms in the air...we did get a decent pic, but this one kind of summed up how...what's the word..."entertaining?"...it can be to have a 17 month old AND be pregnant, haha!


I had to try to take this shot quickly...Addy was having too much fun pulling flowers...


Cayden & Ashlyn (Stacy's oldest child)...to0 cute!

Here are my kids just hanging out with Joseph Smith


Pictures of kids under the Christus really help put life into perspective for me. Anytime I get frustrated with the kids, I can pull up this picture and remember how important each of them is to our Heavenly Father & Jesus...and that I need to do my best in raising them!!


My sister Tami, her youngest child McCall, and her crazy (but definitely fun) hubby Travis!!


Heidi's son, Drew, LOVED picking up Addy...unfotunately SHE wasn't too keen being picked up by anyone but Momma!


Shaylee was a total "mom" on this trip...she read to the kids before bedtime...helped them get dressed and helped with their hair in the mornings... it was fun to see her with that much patience!



Travis took some pics of us, trying to get the top of the temple in the shot...I had to include this pic with his legs in the shot because it cracks me up. The angle of the shot is SO not flattering when you're 7 1/2 months pregnant, but it was also cute how Cayden was holding my belly!



Cayden, Addy, and Megan (Tami's daughter that is Cayden's age)
Now it's 5:40 a.m. and I have to be up in about an hour to get Shaylee & Cayden ready for school (school starts at 7:40 a.m. here!!)...maybe I should atleast TRY to get a little shut-eye!

2 comments:

tamikay said...

Fun pictures! I especially love the goofy one of Travis and I! Nice! I have so many pics. to post from our trip and other Summer activities. I need to get with it. I hope you get a nap in today!

WalkConkies said...

SOOO cute, Michelle. It was SO fun to have you guys here. Lets do it again soon ;)!