Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Potty-training underway!

For the last couple of months, Addy (23 months old) has been acting like she's ready to potty train. This last Saturday I decided to buy her some girly panties (SO weird to do laundry and find those tiny things!) & she has been doing great!! She's had a couple little accidents each day (since Saturday), but that's not that many considering she drinks a LOT of water so she needs to use the restroom quite a bit! I am SO proud of her! She loves the attention...especially when she gets to put a sticker on her Elmo Potty Chart that came in a Elmo coloring book she picked out. She even wakes up with a dry diaper in the mornings so I think that she'll do fine with night-training, too! Yay!

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

WOW! That is way exciting! Go Addy!! I love how my daughter is over a year older and yet she just barely got potty trained a couple months ago haha! Oh well! Hopefully Taylee will be easier since she has siblings to help be examples!

tamikay said...

Awesome! I hope she keeps it up. McCall was going for it until she had a fever and slept for three days. Now she has decided diapers are fine again. Oh well...she'll decide when she's ready.

Unknown said...

Good job! Kelsey was a cinch and then it progressively got worse child after child. Josh was 3! I thought I was going to kill him lol.