Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in Moses!!!

YAY I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! So just in the last couple of days things have fallen into place for me and the kids to drive to Moses Lake for Thanksgiving!! I can't even express how excited I am! Earlier I started dancing around the room like a maniac (moves I haven't busted out for quite awhile!) and singing at the top of my lungs the old 80s song "I'm so EXCITED, that I just can't HIDE it, I"m about to lose control and I think I like it!". Well my 4 year old son was trying to watch a Spiderman documentary so he was smiling but kept laughing while telling me to stop because he thought I was being weird and he was trying to watch the tv. Addy on the other hand thought I was HILLARIOUS and laughed the whole time. I KNEW there was a reason I love babies so much...they think I'm funny!! All my siblings and their families will be there at my mom's too so it's going to be the biggest house party that neighborhood has ever seen!!!! YAY for HUGE families and the Holidays!!! It's been like 15 months since I last visited my family so I'm STOKED! I know "stoked" is probably way outdated but that's only word to describe it!!!
______________________________________________
In other news, we got a dog named "Lucky" a few weeks ago...I'll be writing about him in my next post!

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I REALLY WISHED this said CHRISTMAS in MOSES!! We aren't going home for Thanksgiving, bummer that I won't see you...your mom lives practically next door from my in laws! But exciting none the less. Does Tyler have to stay behind?

laura said...

ya!!! have fun!! have a safe drive and i want to see many, many pictures!!

tamikay said...

Yay!!! We are sooooooooooo excited to see you and the kids! It will be fun to see Addy, McCall, and Kassi together. I was thinking we totally need to get a good picture of all the grandkids together. Fun! Fun! Fun!!!

Jennifer said...

SO I am thinking stop by here...lol Maycie is wanting Shaylee for a night..... Jenn