Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Was this the biggest mistake I ever made!!

The kids love playing the piano...a little too much...and they fight over it. Isn't it funny how a child doesn't want something until the other kid has it? Then it's fight to the death. I obviously need to stock up on Advil now because I'm getting a headache. It doesn't help that we have a small house right now so you can't ESCAPE!! AHHH!! Shaylee is already practicing what I've taught her (we worked on sitting up straight, how to hold your hands (like there is a ball in them) and fingering to play cords, oh and what names of the keys are. Anyway, I'm still glad I got the piano...but sheesh!! :-)

1 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

wow, lots of posts, I love it!! Yay for a FREE piano! That is awesome. You are too funny with your account of your spa experience. I must admit I would probably be a bit nervous too, but I am not sure I would think they were going to kill me, hahahaha!! I am glad that you finally did relax though! Next time you will enjoy it alot more!