Friday, May 9, 2008

Addy's Blessing



I COMPLETELY forgot that I didn't tell ANYONE that Addisyn was blessed last Sunday (May 4), until I pulled up the pictures!?! I haven't taken any really good shots of her in the blessing dress (the one I wore when I was blessed!) in the beautiful blanket my mom made for her...I better do that soon because she BARELY fit into the blessing dress!!! She was beautiful in it though...and everyone at church made sure I knew it! I was so happy my mom saved my dress and that Addisyn fit in it! I also need to seal it in a bag in hopes that it will be in good condition for her to use for her baby someday if she wants. This was Tyler's first time getting to bless one of his babies, so he was very nervous but he did a great job. His dad was in the circle, along with our home teacher, the bishopric, and a couple other men in the ward. I have to say that the best thing about blessing your baby on fast Sunday, is that then you can share your testimony, which is what I did. Several people mentioned in their testimonies how extra wonderful and Spiritual it is on Sundays when a baby is blessed. I felt that myself, but I guess I didn't really realize how wonderful it was to other people to get to witness my baby being blessed. I was very happy to share that day with our ward family!! Tyler's mom was there also, along with his sister Stacey. It's hard being SOOOO far away from the rest of our family...especially because Tyler's family and my family produce the CUTEST nieces and nephews and we don't get to be a part of their lives nearly enough. :-( Here are some of the photos we took to remember Addy's big day:



All I can say about this picture is What a BEAUTIFUL Sight!!!


The kids helping out with Addy before church


The kids with their Grandma Caudle. Don't ask what Shaylee is wearing...I had to break it to her that the outfit didn't match & that she needed to change! (This was AFTER church)


Tyler, Addy, and her Grandpa Caudle. Unfortunately we forgot to get pics at the church before they left, but atleast we got some at the house before I got Addy out of her dress.

1 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Blessing days are so much fun. You get to have your little one be the center of attention! She looks so cute!