Friday, May 30, 2008

My mind is running a little blank right now...but I promised some people I'd post some pics by tonight so I'll also try to think of things to write about too!! Well today was the last day of school. It was a very emotional day for Shaylee as she said goodbye to all her friends. There's also a very SLIGHT possiblity we might get into a bigger rental house in the next couple of day so she was really emotional about having to move to a new school next year, as well as have to change wards again. They only have 2 wards here, and we've been in each ward twice!! Yes we have moved around a lot in this city/town! Cayden finished Joy School last week. Right this minute, Shaylee and Cayden are playing with the baby monitor, making scary/weird noises through it!! Addisyn is in her bouncy seat next to me...but doesn't look like she's going to stay happily occupied for too much longer!! She is still very bald...poor baby girl! She is also a pretty big, heavy girl! She is in the 93 percentile for her size!! I have been making Addy another dress, well actually I'm working on two right now. One is made out of a thicker thread and it is red, and the other dress has a crocheted top (which I've already made), and I have to sew the skirt part, then connect the two pieces. I saw that the Gap sells these type of dresses, and then I ran across a pattern for it on the internet...so cute. I'll post pics when I'm done with them. Well here are some recent pics of our family!! The first three pics would have been a little easier to take if I had a tripod...I'll invest in one eventually!










Here are the sisters just hanging out!

Addisyn LOVES to laugh and smile for you if you give her your attention!

Our Joy School Group (all of us moms took turns teaching)...this is "Graduation"! You can go to http://www.valuesparenting.com/ if you are interested in trying out their curriculum! Yes I know I look like a proud cheezy doofus...I was making that face because everyone was trying to take pics and Cayden kept dropping his hat...on purpose!!




Since Addy's not growing enough of her own hair fast enough...we decided to help her out!! (Shaylee got this at the dollar store and wore it to school one day in her ponytail!)


My little Superhero


Addy must have a lot on her mind by the way she's staring off into space

1 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

yay for new pictures!! Addy is getting so big and so cute! I can't believe how grown up shaylee and cayden are too! It's crazy how fast kids grow. Glad to hear things are going good! I love you! Take care!