Sunday, July 3, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011!

I realize that I've skipped posting about our 2010 Christmas...Tyler had bought a video camera for me a few month before and once Christmas was over, I realized that I had video-taped most of our Christmas (which I was very happy to be able to do) but realized that I hadn't taken any PHOTOS. :-( SO moving on...




Although I neglected to blog about it until now, Easter really did hit the Caudle home...and I've included pictures to prove it! This year I actually accomplished my sewing goal of making Easter outfits/accessories for the kids. I made Addy and Shaylee peasant-style dresses (not crazy about the Anne of Green Gable-style sleeves on Shaylee's dress, but she doesn't like cap sleeves right now!?), and I made bow-ties for the boys. I may be partial, but I think they all looked pretty adorable for church that day!















Hope you all had a terrific Easter!

1 comments:

tamikay said...

How fun! Looks like your dog is a great big teddy bear!