Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family Photo - Bloopers and all!

So, Tyler's mom bought all of her kids & their families sweaters for Christmas so that we could take a picture to give to her. It only took us almost 2 months but we finally did it! So here they are...our bloopers and all! Anyone with kids should be able to appricate the humor in the multiple shots...IF they've ever tried to take a family picture...especially with their own camera & tripod instead of a pro! I'm too lazy/busy to edit my photos 90% of the time...I'm in the "it's good enough" stage of life :-) I can't wait to post about V-Day in my next post...since it's been more like Valentine's WEEK for me!





Notice Addy's cute belly in the above picture?




Gotta move quicker than that honey!

I think this one is my favorite.


This one turned out pretty good, too.


Since we don't get enough "couple" pics, we figured we better take a couple now, too!



Look at all those "innocent" faces! :-)


"Superstar"


Addy has discovered the "pick my nose & show what I found to mom" stage.

6 comments:

WalkConkies said...

So cute! Seeing all those fun pictures makes me homesick for our next get together. I hope you guys are planning on the reunion! And, that is impressive you are tiny enough for Tyler to lift without a sign of pain on his face, and not long after having a baby :0)!

Cassidy said...

I'm loving the picture of all the kids and the wagon!!!
Cute family!!!

The Graham Family! said...

Way cute!!! I love the family picture that you said is your favorite too! And the bloopers are hilarious! We tried to do pictures and every single time taylee is looking at us funny because we're telling ash to look at the camera and so she felt the need to look at us to see what we were talking about!!

Unknown said...

Ok I always say how cute the kids are (and they really are!) But you look amazing Michelle!(Ok Tyler's cute too) Congrats on getting the pictures done. I know my mom will be happy about that lol

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Thanks for the comments everybody! I love hearing from all of you and am glad you like the pictures...especially Steph's comment that I look amazing ;-) I still have atleast 10 lbs to lose to get down to my pre-Zach weight...ugh! I might actually have to WORK at losing the weight this time.

tamikay said...

Cute pictures! Family pictures are always a pain, but you did end up with a couple keepers.