Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas...we did! Thank you to all our family & friends that helped make it special!
Here we are in our Christmas pj's!

A quick picture before church last Sunday...it was COLD (Texas cold...not Idaho/Washington/Utah cold)

I LOVE Zach in these pj's! Thanks Aunt Stephanie (Garry)!


Our Tree


My beautiful candy canes...bread dough filled with raspberry filling...just wish I'd added the yeast & water so that they would have actually risen. That's what I get for trying to bake with an incredible head-cold (I discovered my yeast with water in it's bowl by the sink AFTER I got all done shaping the bread)!


Our gingerbread houses (Cayden's on the left, Tyler's, mine, and Addy's in the middle, and Shaylee's is on the right)


The kids trying out their new wagon!


Cayden loves his new Indiana Jones Wii game!


Santa brought Shaylee this beautiful art set with drawers and a built-in easel! The first thing she painted with it was the Earth.


My new track suit & running shoes - this pic was taken around 7 a.m. with no make-up so be kind...) Normally Tyler & I try not to spend much money at all on eachother but this year we gave eachother a bigger budget...I can't believe how perfect Tyler did (I got him a watch and made him a Notre Dame blanket that I promised to make like 2 years ago!?) !


Tyler opening his watch


Tyler's blanket that I made - I made it out of jersey fabric...the main part is a rib knit which is SO stretchy so it was a PAIN to sew a double layer...but I think it turned out good and Tyler loves it!

PJ's from Grandma/Grandpa Sanderson & Nicole


One of Shaylee's gifts from the Grandparents & Nicole, too!


She loved her "baby" doll...unfortunately the other pic of her holding it turned out too blurry to post


One of Addy's Santa gifts...unfortunately she can't reach the pedals, but she still likes it!

4 comments:

tamikay said...

Looks like fun! That's too bad about your candy canes. I hate it when I do things like that. At least you attempted it. I was planning on making the same thing and never did.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Looks like you all had a great Christmas.

WalkConkies said...

Glad you guys had such a fun Christmas - looks like you got some fun things! Zach is so cute in those pj's! You should have just baked up those candy canes and used them as Christmas tree ornaments - they were too pretty to throw away! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your break!

Mike and Lisa said...

I think Zach is super cute in those little pj's too! I love newborns in pj's!