Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shaylee's Baptism

Shaylee was baptized on November 15th, at 3 p.m. at the San Angelo, Texas
Sunset Drive Chapel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
This post is really late, but Shaylee I want you to know how proud Daddy and I are to be your parents, and how proud we are that you want to always Choose the Right. Always follow the Spirit and you will never go astray. You are a very important part of the church, as well as in our family, and I hope that we will be together forever. You have such a good heart and are always willing to help. Thank you and I love you! Love, Mom
Warren (holding Addy) & Julie (Tyler's Parents), Tyler, me, Stacey (Tyler's sister), Cayden, and Shaylee (and Shaylee looks like she's holding ATTITUDE!!) Oh and Grandma Caudle made the white dress for her, as well as a purple dress for her to wear after the baptism!
Our little family!

Our cute kids! Addy DID have socks on but she never keeps them on for long!

Tyler was ecstatic to get to baptize our oldest child, but it did make him a little sad that he's getting so old, and our kids are too!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love all these pictures. I wish we could have been there. Congrats Shaylee!

The Graham Family! said...

How fun!! Addy's dress is adorable.. I love it! All of you look so good.. and happy. I love you michelle!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Thanks Steph and Stacy!

I love you too Stacy!!

StevenChristy said...

I can't believe that Shaylee is old enough to be baptised just seamed like she was born. By the way Michelle I know I have never met you yet but I feel you spirit in your blog and I think you are beautiful, tell Tyler that he scored. What McConkie line do you come through I use to be in Joseph McConkies ward 30 years ago.