Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick Season AGAIN?


Well my little family has been sick on and off over the last 3 weeks!! Mainly colds, coughs, and body aches. BUT, I think everyone is doing better...even Addy has been doing better. Over the weekend I couldn't even put her down, and although normally I can lay her in her crib and she goes right to sleep, I had to rock her all day long. Truthfully it's nice at this stage when she stops squirming long enough for me to really cuddle with her, though. Here are some pictures of her when she fell asleep in her jumper the other day! She's NEVER done this, she normally whines when she's done jumping! I was doing the dishes a few feet away and I realized she wasn't banging her rattle anymore. This is what I found! She's a major thumbsucker when she's tired so of course it's in her mouth. It was too sweet though. She slept for 20 minutes like that (I didn't have the heart to move her...she looked so peaceful) and then she looked at me, grinned, and started jumping again!! What a character!! Unfortunately today I took her to the doc and we figured out why she was so cranky over the weekend...she had an icky throat. So...now she's on antibiotics. It always makes you feel like a SUPER mom when you don't catch those things...but I was giving her infant Tylenol occasionally because I knew she wasn't feeling well so atleast I unknowingly helped ease the throat pain!!

4 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

That reminds me of Heidi. She would jump and sleep and then do it all over again. I love seeing your crochet projects. You have a real talent. I was such an impatient teacher...you are my reward! I love you!
MOM

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute! I am so sorry you guys have been sick. That's no fun. By the way I need a baby shower to go to so I can buy one of your hats! I don't have any kids that small. I wish I did. They are Adorable!!!

tamikay said...

What a sweetheart! I really wish I could jump in the car and come for a visit! Do you have a place and date for the sealing yet?

Jer, Liv and kids said...

The kids are getting to be soooo cute and big. I remember when Shaylee was a baby, and look how much she has grown. Cayden looks sooo cute...but he has that look about him like Tyler. I can't describe it just yet but once I figure it out exactly I'll tell ya..lol. And your little one Addy is soooo adorable, oh my gosh is she cute. Well since I see you don't myspace much anymore...I really don't know why I do anymore.Anywho...i'm gonna give this blog thing a try. Okay well chat at you laters!!