Saturday, June 7, 2008

*This is EXACTLY why I shouldn't go trying to change my template!!!*


My blog is a little frustrating for me right now so I've kind of been avoiding it over the last week!!! When I switched templates...I lost the links to everyone's blogs!! I can still go fishing all over for them....but if you want to make my life a little easier, write a comment on my page so I'll have your blog address!!! Thank you!!! Here are several fun pics I've taken over the last week!
Addy looks a LOT like I did when I was a baby...in this pic atleast! (AND based on the baby pics I have of myself!!)

She held onto that phone for a long time!


Swimming at Grandma & Grandpa Caudle's apartment pool!!! Sorry no picture of me in a bathing suit!!! Although I just got a really cute new one so you never know, you might get lucky! (Hm, hope that didn't sound bad, haha)






Before church....she is ALWAYS smiling. Sometimes I want to take a nap and she just laughs like "ya right mom, you get NO sleep!!"

So I bought her this Johnny Jump-up on Ebay...but she's still a little young for it so her chin just hits over the top...I think I want to get her the kind with a tray...luckily I paid very little for this one!!!
This was so funny...she grabbed onto the end of that bottle and held it for like 10 minutes...we all thought it was pretty cute. I had to explain to the kids that she can't start holding her own bottle all the time yet :-)








3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

oh my gosh! She's soooooo cute! She looks like a perfect mix of you and cayden! She definitely looks like your baby pictures! It's fun when it ends up that way because ashlyn looked a lot like my baby pictures too!!

Rachel and Jason said...

I don't know if you had my link before or not... but if not, now you do! :)

Carolyn said...

Those are all adorable! So, so cute!!