Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer and Pregnancy!

Where does the Summer go? School for Shaylee starts back up on Monday and she will be in 1st grade! That means earlier mornings and trying to get Shaylee's slow-motion body up and ready for school!! I'm glad to have school starting again though. Shaylee goes stir-crazy during the summer and needs every challenge school can give her. She's going to be 7 in a couple of months so I'm going to start giving her piano lessons, I just need to buy some books! I was 7 when I started...but unfortunately we don't have a piano yet. My keyboard should work for now.
I am officially 8 and a half weeks pregnant now! I already feel it's going to be a girl, partly because how completely different my morning sickness has been this time around!! We've been worried about if I'd be able to carry this one, so we're so happy to be past 7 weeks, and can't wait to be through the 1st trimester. We weren't planning on quite this big of an age gap, but the Lord works in his own time and after so much praying we are just so grateful!!
Well right now I'm debating whether to do the dishes (not very tempting when you don't have a dishwasher at the moment) , and watching the rest of Goonies with my kids while crocheting (Cayden loves the end when Sloth pulls off his shirt to reveal a SUPERMAN shirt underneath)!! Hmmm, my husband won't be home for a couple more hours...and as he sometimes says...why do now what you can do later?? Ya I know, a terrible saying to live by, but it works for right now!!

1 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oh man, how i know the feeling of doing dishes or something else. i was just sitting here thinking, i am probably wasting time on the computer when i have a thousand things to do around the house. like unpack our bags from our ML trip last week...hmmm it will get done sometime, at least before the next trip!!haha!!! I just haven't had any motivation to get up and clean, so bad, even since Cambree is asleep right now!!