Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Summer Vacation



Here are some pictures of a trip that me and the kids took in June. Somehow we survived the trip!! Tyler had to stay and work so me and the kids packed up the car and drove from Texas to Washington!! It took us 3 days to get to Moses Lake. Luckily we were able to stop each day after driving anywhere between 8-10 hours...because I'm fortunate to have so many sisters and they all lived in perfect distances to where we were able to visit each of them on the way up to Moses and spend the night!! (Shaylee is 6 and Cayden is 2...they did really well though!)

Before leaving Moses Lake, the trip wouldn't have been complete without stopping at the pet store and bringing home a PET!! When my little sister Nicole and I saw this puppy, I fell in love. I text messaged a picture of the puppy to my husband and he loved it too so it made the LONG trip back with us. Her name is Missy, she is 3/4 boxer, 1/4 lab and is an extremely active puppy and it's just been a blast house-training her, haha. When we brought her to her new home, she took up residence in Cayden's booster chair. She is now already about twice as big as she was in these pictures so she doesn't sleep in it anymore...she hogs our bed at night instead!!

Shaylee is soaking up the sun at the Aquatic Center

Cayden isn't too sure about the new puppy yet!

Shaylee on the other hand, is CRAZY about the pup!

Missy's "throne"

0 comments: