Saturday, January 12, 2008

Addisyn Mae Caudle

The other day we got our 3D shots of our little baby girl!! I'm due April 1st but she's already weighing a pound heavier...so I'm around 9-10 days ahead so you never know, I may have the baby a week or two earlier! She was sleeping during the pics (she slept through the last ultrasound too!!) but they confirmed again that it's a girl! So here is little Addy Mae with her hands up by her face for all the shots! I can already tell from the pics that she has my nose...which I got from my dad. My son inherited that nose too :-) I've been floating on air since we got the pictures...it's the closest I can come to seeing and holding my baby early!! We've been waiting to buy any girl clothes until this ultrasound confirmed again that it is a girl...so now I'm excited to start picking up some outfits eventually, as well as start crocheting some girly blankets, hats, booties, etc. How exciting!!! I can't wait to hold her!






She is yawning in this picture!!

She is hiding behind one fist, and the other hand has her little fingers stretched out...she's been pretty bashful about having her picture taken!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

fun fun fun!!! Your getting a little princess!! I also love her name!! But those pictures sort of creep me out!

laska said...

congratulations! I love the name too!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I tagged you - if you want to do it go to my blog to see what you have to do!